Skip to main content
- BUS SAFETY RULES
BUS SAFETY RULES
- Observe same conduct as in the classroom.
- Be courteous, use no profane language.
- Respect your fellow riders.
- Do not eat or drink on the bus.
- Keep the bus clean.
- Cooperate with the driver and bus monitor.
- Do not use tobacco.
- Do not be destructive.
- Remain seated at all times.
- Keep head, hands and feet inside the bus.
- Keep legs, backpacks and other belongings out of the aisle of the bus.
- Bus driver is authorized to assign seats.
- Cell phones and games must have earbuds.
- Wait for the bus to stop completely before getting up from your seat.
- Try to be silent at a railroad crossing.