1. Check with counselor to see if you qualify for a fee waiver prior to starting the process of applying and taking entrance exams.
2. Apply for college: www.applytexas.org
3. Register for a college entrance exam.
4. Apply for financial aid: https://fafsa.gov/
Watch FAFSA video
5. Apply for Local and College Scholarships: http://www.newtonisd.net/39953_2
6. Request a transcript be sent to the college of your choice. The forms are located outside the office in a black 3-ring binder.
7. Dual credit students will request a transcript be sent to the college of their choice in addition to their high school transcript.
8. Get a meningitis vaccine and mail/fax a copy to the college.
9. Once accepted, apply for student housing on campus. A meningitis vaccine is required.
10. Sign up for your college’s orientation.
Current Condition: Clear
Wind Speeds: 11.06mph
Chance of Precipitation: 0%